Full paper upload: available in your account
Deadline for full paper upload: May 2, 2016
(Please note that there will be no guarantee that full papers uploaded after this date will be included in the proceedings)
Please find details about:
Call for abstracts
You can download the flyer (PDF format) Call for abstracts below:
|Presentation type||Plenary||Keynote||Oral standard||Oral Flash + Poster|
|Total duration (min)||50||30||20||5|
|Questions (min)||5||5||3||during the poster sessions|
|Transition between speakers (min)||/||/||2||2|
Transition time between speakers (Oral Standard and Oral Flash + Poster presentations)
Papers will be scheduled at 20-minute or 5-minute intervals for Oral standard and Oral Flash + Poster presentations respectively. Plan to leave 2 minutes for transition to the next speaker, since participants should have the possibility to go between parallel sessions.
Preparation of Visuals
Each platform session room will be equipped with a Video projector, a computer and necessary peripherals to support PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader.
The poster size requested is A0 FORMAT (84 cm × 119 cm) in portrait format. The material required to display your posters will be provided onsite.
Preparation of Visuals
The poster must contain the following sections:
- Title of the contribution
- Author list and detailed contacts, corresponding author
- Context of the work
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusions and Perspectives
- Selected literature references
Full paper guidelines
Full papers must be written in English. Please use the template provided below.
First page includes:
- Title (times 14, in capital): A concise and informative title
- The name(s) of the author(s) (In capital, ie. F. J. DAVIS). Please mark affiliation of different authors with numbers; if an author has several affiliations, please separate numbers with a comma. Please mark the corresponding author with an “*” before the affiliations.
- The affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
- The e-mail address and telephone number of the corresponding author.
- Keywords: Please provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
- Abstract: Please provide a structured abstract of 150 to 250 words containing the purpose (stating the main purposes and research question), methods, results and the main conclusions.
Page 2 to 16, include:
- 1- Introduction
- 2- Materials and methods
- 3- Results and discussion
- 4- Conclusions
Full paper upload guidelines
FULL PAPER UPLOAD
Full papers are optional and will be included in an electronic version of proceedings. They will be available to registered participants. If you do not want to present a full paper, the abstract will be provided in the proceedings.
In order to upload your full paper, you have to be registered to the WasteEng2016 Conference.
- Access to your account with your access code
- Click on the "Upload Full paper" button
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE ELECTRONIC FILE FORMAT
The full paper must be uploaded as a PDF file. Scanned PDF files are not allowed.
The file must be created using a PDF distiller, all fonts must be embedded. The file must neither contain any form of security, nor bookmarks, nor links, nor multiple files in a single PDF file.
Please note that your PDF file must not exceed 3MB.
FULL PAPER MODIFICATION(S)
If you need to modify your full paper, it may be done until the deadline.